Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Diary 4/6/16


Calypso Orchid
Putting 1" aviary wire down into three foot deep beds, creating a giant basket of soil the gophers cannot get into. Hoping to have peppers and eggplant this year. Made a potato box and could use a couple more. Again, gopher protection in order to get food! What a battle it has become. the work we do this year will last into the future, so that is good. Just lucky I didn't have all these problems when I was farming commercially. Hot today, I saw 84 degrees on the thermometer. Supposed to be a little hotter tomorrow and then a break for the weekend and possible showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...