Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Diary 1/29/16

Long time, no blog. I think it is because I am not gardening and this is a gardening blog. I did go out to the garden today after maybe two weeks, yikes! It was not as bad as I thought it w
new cabbage

old Sun Golds

clay fish hooks
ould be. It was a mess, but not disheartening. I think I will begin to clean it up in small doses. Otherwise, I am making clay things, things out of clay, both wheel thrown and hand built. I am also doing some writing and research. Such fun! So, I am going to try to start blogging on the Stories From the Garden site, linked from here. It will be about writing, but the garden seems ever-present in my writing~




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...