Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, December 13, 2013

Diary 12/13/13

Pruning the "chair" and gathering the longer canes for basket making over the next few days. Not sure if I will be able to get to the red osier bushes up the hill due to the snow, but willow is available here and there around the garden. Weather is warming up today which is great news to all those who are waiting for pipes to thaw. With thawing comes the work though, as leaks and broken plumbing become evident. Been there, done that. Happy to have been able to survive this latest cold without a huge project. Good luck to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...