Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Diary 2/23/14

Sometimes life moves faster than I can blog. This is one of those times. I am working in four different directions at once and none of them are that interesting. Meanwhile, the shop project has begun. I am the gopher. "Go for this, go for that..." I am about to send query letters out about "the book". Writing a sequel which is going much more quickly than the first story, and cleaning beds in the garden with lots more clean-up such as asparagus vines, raspberry canes, and fruit tree pruning to come.
Where are the loppers?
One day of sun and my gardening hormones kick in. Thank goodness it is going to rain again at the end of the week if not before so that I can reassess my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...