Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Diary 4/19/13

Transplanted baby tomatoes this morning with friend, Terry, from wildflower group.  Fun to talk and get it done.  The forma are off of the concrete and it is setting up slowly as we had somw rain showers today.  Looks like a strange monument sitting there all alone.  Logs need to go off to mills to make them into uproghts and horizontals.  A bit of a break from construction to get the rafters, etc. and catch up on other things around the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...