Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Diary 3/6/13


Back from a short getaway to see grandkids.  Took Hwy 99, the old north/south highway and agricultural corridor.  There were many older homes probably originally homestead sites.  Some were updated, some in good shape, others that were run down or abandoned. Grass is a big crop in that area, and many of the fields were just turning true green from the cold soil chartreuse they had been .  Sorry to have been away for so long, but didn't take the time to blog versus doing artwork and hanging out with the children, a big priority for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...