Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Diary 4/9/12

Today for cloudy but mild.  It felt so nice.  I had a chance to work in the greenhouse this afternoon and I really could feel the difference; warm soil, green growth, and in general SPRING!  There is some real progress in there.  Outside the greenhouses, it is still too wet to work up any beds yet, but I am starting to look at which ones I might be able to turn by hand and maybe put part of a fence up to protect from deer. This coming weekend looks like it may have some warmer days, but still cloudy.  In the meantime, it is going to rain and so, more wetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...