Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, February 24, 2012

Diary 2/24/12


storm's a brewin'
Cleaning up pruned branches from yesterday and working on a few more of the plum trees.  Began pruning my lilacs which like to send up ten thousand shoots.  Can't blame them as they were shoots in my neighbor's yard once.  The bushes I bought are lower and have denser flowers on their stalks, but they are not nearly as prolific bloomers as the old homestead ones.  Crocus popped up in the lawn with the near sixty degree weather we have had the last two days.  Storm coming and you can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...