Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Diary 7/10


Day off with a variety of farm visitors. The buckwheat is sprouting in places! It looks like radishes. I am glad it is going to make it as the hot weather made it difficult to keep watered. We have been pestered by foxes at night the last few. Maybe they enjoy coming out to play in the cooler evenings. There have been two sightings at twilight and lots of barking in the night which drives the garden dog crazy. I am sorry to say the foxes may be smarter than he is. They bark a sort of strangled dog bark and he heads there. The fox has moved off from there to another place and barks at the new location which is where the dog heads only to hear a bark at a new location. It is a good game for foxes, and a total drag for the guard dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...