Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Diary 6/18


First thing in the morning is a special time to walk around the garden. The birds are busy, but otherwise it is quiet and peaceful. Bugs are caught napping on leaves, too cold to make it home. Bumblebees are asleep in flowers, too tired to fly on. There is no stress from a hot day, everything looks its best. It is my kingdom to become one with and enjoy for a few moments until I step back outside of its dominion to weed, water, and tend the needs of these plants. It is at this time I see things like a crown of dew drops on the edges of melon leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...