Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Diary 8/4


What a day. Sometimes I think I am getting too old for this. I definitely feel picking those 2 flats of strawberries this morning, followed by organizing the 20 bags, two senior orders, and a big order for a fly fishing business. What a way to make a living!!! Anyway, everyone got an awesome bag with onions, a walla walla and a red torpedo,a cucumber or two, squash for some, cabbage for others, 2 lbs tomatoes, raspberries, and strawberries. The bags today made up for any skinny ones of late. The picture is one of the two grape tomatoes I planted. i don't know why I thought they would be any different from other indeterminate tomato vines like a basic cherry tomato or yellow pear. Thank goodness I only planted the two as they prepare to go crazy. They are sweet, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...